- Waterways & Environment
- Key Partners
Rivers, Creeks and Headwaters:
- Lowland River / Inland Navigation Touring
- Gentle River-Tripping
- Steep Creeking
- Expedition Boating
- Extended Wilderness Tripping
- Beyond-the-Paddle Journeying
- Playboating, including Freestyle / Rodeo and Squirtboating
Open Water and Coastal:
- Open Water Touring - Inland
- Open Water Tripping / Expeditions
- Estuary Touring / Coastal Day Tripping
- Sea Kayaking - Offshore
- Adventure Sailing
- Kayak Fishing
- Tiderace Playboating
- Surfzone Playboating & Competition (including Sit on Top and SUP)
- Canoe, Kayak or SUP Polo
Competition, Racing & Fitness in Nature:
- Competition Surf Kayaking
- Canoe (Kayak) Polo
- Ascent / Descent Racing & Inland Marathon
- Wild Water Racing
- Ocean Racing - including Surf-Ski / Outrigger Canoe
- Sprint - including Va'a, Ski, SUP
- Slalom - including Open Canoe / SUP Slalom
- Steep Creek (Extreme) Racing
- Raft Racing
- IC10 Sailing
- Dragonboat Racing
Learning, Supporting Personal Development and Serving Others...
- Swim Event Safety
- Flood Rescue
- Mental and Physical Rehabilitation - Therapeutic Journeying
- Personal Development
- Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
- Commercial "Splash" Sessions
- Commercial "Challenge" Sessions
Washburn Boaterfest 2017
A weekend of Playboating & Boater-X on England's Premier Dam Release River
On Monday 24th July, Colin Skeath and Davis Gould-Duff successfully completed the first ever circumnavigation of mainland Britain by open canoe...
Song-of-the-Paddle "Big Meet" 2016 @ Ripon
Magdalen's Road, Ripon. HG4 1HX.
Annual gathering of Open Boaters - based around members of the Song-of-the-Paddle forum - getting together this year on the banks of the River Ure in North Yorkshire...
Playboating, Boater-X, National Championship Racing, a BBQ and a Party at England's Premier Dam Release River...
Summer Paddlesports Festival - Playboating, Boater-X, National Championship Racing, a BBQ and a Party at England's Premier Dam Release River...