The Programme Objectives are:
• 200% increase in Paracanoe athletes competing within National Regattas and eligible for Performance Programme selection by 2021.
• Develop a network of three resource equipped and accessible Partnership clubs capable of developing Paracanoe athletes to a Performance Programme level.
• Create a Paralympic Coaching Pathway.
• Create an education programme for coaches working with athletes that require additional support.
• Increase disability membership numbers within British Canoeing.
British Canoeing is currently working in partnership with three clubs. They are- Wey Kayak Club, Royal Leamington Spa Canoe Club and Norwich Canoe Club.
For further information contact [email protected]