Welcome to British Canoeing Membership
Being a member of British Canoeing, you will not only get great value membership, you help guarantee the future for the development of paddlesport.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to say Thank you for continuing to support British Canoeing and for staying united through this pandemic.
We’re pleased that some levels of paddling can now take place, but please ensure any paddling is in line with our latest guidance ensuring both safe and responsible paddling within Government guidance during this time.
- Gives you access to 5,000km of waterways
- Brings you money saving offers and discounts
- Provides exclusive access to content, news and guidance
- Includes peace of mind with your public liability insurance
There are lots of great reasons to become a member, whatever your discipline or involvement in the sport or recreation. Membership covers many types of paddling, whether you use a canoe, kayak, sit on top or stand up paddleboard, join us and we can help you get more out of your paddling.
How to Join
Membership and relevant benefits are based on where you are located in the United Kingdom.
On this website English paddlers can join or renew British Canoeing membership.
- English Paddlers - join up or renew on our online membership system.
Paddlers from Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales should join or renew with their respective home nation:
- Northern Irish paddlers - join Canoe Association of Northern Ireland here
- Welsh paddlers - join Canoe Wales here
- Scottish paddlers - join the Scottish Canoe Association here
If you are an English paddler and want to discuss any aspect of your membership, please contact the British Canoeing Membership Team.
Email: [email protected]
National Water Sports Centre,
Adbolton Lane, Holme Pierrepont,
Nottingham, NG12 2LU