Become a Delivery Partner
The Delivery Partnership is a supportive scheme to develop and grow your paddlesport activity, share success and reach out to prospective customers of your business.
Can I become a Delivery Partner?
The new partnership is aimed at the full array of paddlesport activity providers including outdoor centres, hire providers, tour guides, charities and small and large organisations providing paddlesport activity, as well as coaches, leaders and guides. A truly international partnership, you can be a Delivery Partner no matter where your business is based, within the UK or overseas, we welcome Delivery Partners from across the globe.
What are the benefits of becoming a Delivery Partner?
Tailored to your needs, we offer different packages of support as we recognise the needs of businesses will be different and, over time, the needs of your business could change. Choose from our Gold, Silver or Bronze packages of support, each including a variety of benefits.
The Bronze package includes:
- Promotion of your business
- 24/7 self-service administration area
- Your logo on Start and Discover certification
- Live qualification checks for your team
- Discounted vacancy listings
- Discounted access to Head of Paddlesport Training
- Discounted access to annual virtual conference
- Go Membership business account (if required)
- Access to digital collateral and ability to use Delivery Partner logo
- Annual fee: £100
The Silver package includes:
- All Bronze benefits +
- Enhanced promotion of your business
- Technical support and guidance
- Free access to Head of Paddlesports Training
- Free access to virtual conference
- Further discounted vacancy listings
- Bulk download Start and Discover certification
- A Delivery Partner plaque and ability to purchase additional plaques
- Annual fee: £350
The Gold package includes:
- All Bronze and Silver benefits +
- Premium promotion of your business
- Personalised visit to suit the needs of your business
- Free vacancy listings
- Advanced notice of events, conferences, opportunities and organisational changes
- Annual fee: £750
Please note, there may be extra travel costs for the visit, depending on your location and the necessary travel. This will be agreed on a case by case basis.