Winter Club Challenge
Get involved in the Winter Club Challenge...from 1st December to 28th February!
New Club Categories for this year, with top prizes up for grabs, instant leader board results, a dedicated App and webpage!
Looking for a challenge to get your club paddlers motivated? The winter club challenge is a great way to keep everyone paddling over the festive season and beyond. It’s also a great opportunity for the club to get social and think up some fun, themed paddles.
The winter club challenge has been running for three years now and, in response to lots of great feedback, we have made a couple of tweaks to the challenge. However the two main aims of the challenge will remain the same:
· How many miles can your club members paddle?
· How many Places can your club members paddle?
The main two differences this year are:
1) The Challenge is going to be running for a slightly shorter time period: 1st Dec – 28th February
2) For the mileage category we will have two separate club classes: One for Flat water racing clubs and another for those clubs not focused on racing. Making it fairer and allowing more clubs that are not racing ones to have a chance of getting their hands on some prizes.
With a dedicated Android and Apple App for you to upload your results and the leaderboard below, you will be able to keep an eye on how your club is faring against others taking part.
£250 to the Flat water racing* club or group who has submitted the most Miles Paddled within the specified competition dates.
· £250 to the Recreational/Touring club or group who has submitted the most Miles Paddled within the specified competition dates.
· £250 to the club or group who has submitted the most Places Paddled within the specified competition dates.
· £100 to the Club/Group with the most improved Miles Paddled from their best previous results.
· £100 to the Club/Group with the most improved Places Paddled from their best previous results.
AND… An additional £50 can be won at the end of Dec & Jan in a festive Winter Club Challenge Prize Draw, just for submitting interim results! As always, we still encourage clubs and groups to carry out their own ‘internal’ awards such as best junior, most unusual place paddled etc.
*Flat water Racing Clubs - These are those clubs who have entered and are listed on either the Inter club sprint champs and /or the National Marathon Champs results.
How to Enter
You can enter using the form below.
Please see downloads for full information and terms and conditions, as well as a spreadsheet to keep track of your club mileage.
Good Luck and Happy Paddling!