Go Canoeing Opportunities
Go Canoeing is about opening up the sport to new participants and encouraging those with some canoeing experience to take to the water more regularly and become more active.
We aim to do this by providing a range of captivating and inspiring opportunities and resources which are advertised on this website and through national campaigns. Go Canoeing – part-funded by Sport England – targets the adult and family leisure markets and aims to demonstrate to the nation how fun, social and accessible canoeing can be.
Ways to Get Involved
British Canoeing is looking to work in partnership with providers (clubs, centres and businesses) to increase regular participation.
We are keen to work with organisations that have similar objectives and will help you develop your activities and provide national promotional support. We recognise that all providers are different and therefore may want to engage with us in different ways. We currently have the following specific opportunities you could choose to get involved in:
If you also offer canoe hire we would be really keen to hear from you as this is something we will be advertising more widely in the future.
If you would like to know more about these opportunities or how you could get more involved please contact us at: [email protected] or phone on: 0115 8968821.
- Being part of a large nationwide initiative, which will raise your organisations profile
- Play a part in increasing the profile and participation of people going canoeing
- Enjoy greater promotion of your local Go Canoeing activities on our website
- Access supporting promotional resources, guidance and templates
- Gain potential new customers and members
- Get lots of support from the Go Canoeing team