Show search form


It’s really important that your club has got insurance to cover day to day operations and activities that your club runs. Combined Liability insurance is provided for your club when you affiliate to British Canoeing. Full details of cover can be found here

Premises (including buildings) and contents insurance for your club are NOT included when you affiliate to British Canoeing. You will need to obtain separate insurance cover or alternatively you can extend your cover with Towergate by contacting them directly. Details can be found on the Towergate Insurance site.

Boat Insurance: For an additional fee members can take out boat insurance.