The British Canoeing "Centres Forum" for 2019 will take place on Friday 22nd November 2019 at Eastwood Hall, Nottingham.
The programme for the British Canoeing "Centres Forum" for 2019 has been designed to provide opportunities for managers and centre staff to hear from a range of speakers bringing up-to-date information across a range of topics.
When: Friday 22nd November 2019
Where: Eastwood Hall, Nottingham, NG16 3SS
Time: 9:30 Arrival Time
Topics will include:
- An update from Adventure UK giving a general overview of current issues around safety, proposed changes in legislation and representation for the outdoor industry
- Running a 21st Century outdoor activity business
- Securing repeat custom/know your customer
- Practical equipment safety checking
- Research into participation in outdoor activity
- Case studies from centres
- Networking and retailer/manufacturer updates
Further details will be made available on this site in September 2019.
Applications can be made online here.