BRITISH CANOEING 39TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
SATURDAY 9th MARCH 2019 AT 10AM
TO BE HELD AT - EASTWOOD HALL, MANSFIELD ROAD, EASTWOOD, NOTTINGHAM, NG16 3SS
1. Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the above named company will be held at Eastwood Hall, Mansfield Road, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16 3SS on Saturday 9th March 2019 at 10am. All Members are welcome to attend.
2. Please forward any items for inclusion on the agenda to the Head of Governance and Compliance – [email protected] by Wednesday 9th January 2019.
3. In accordance with the Articles of Association the current President, Ivan Lawler, shall retire but shall be eligible for re-election for a further two year term.
4. Nominations for the position of President are now invited. In accordance with the Articles nominations shall be proposed and seconded by two different members of British Canoeing or the National Associations.
5. Please forward any Nominations for the position of President to the Head of Governance and Compliance – [email protected] by Wednesday 9th January 2019. If more than one nomination is received then an election shall be held by postal ballot.
6. Further details of the business of the AGM, including the Agenda, and Voting by Proxy form, will be posted on British Canoeing’s website on or before Friday 15th February 2019.