VACANCY: Independent Non-Executive Director & Chair of the Governance and Risk Committee
Canoe Slalom European Championships 2020
Get out on the water
Canoe near you...
Canoe Near You
Find your local Club or Centre. Discover an exciting Event or Activity. Book onto a Course.
Tell us what you want to do and we'll do the rest.
- Great to see Brian Greenham from Reading Canoe club nominated for this award! 👇 Good luck Brian! https://t.co/wkJ4k7jQKP
- . @MrEdByrne did you know that paddlers and other water users can access less than 4% of rivers across England and… https://t.co/gVat9lojFn
- RT @ZofiaCampbell: People want to go paddling for health, wellbeing & to protect the environment. But the law is so unclear that they simpl…
- @Helenglovergb Congratulations! 🥳 K4 team in the making!?
- 🚣♀️Looking for new ways to get outdoors & explorer? Mix it up a little...! If you ♥️ #walking or #hiking and wan… https://t.co/MvmyPPQq7A
- @helengoth @bc_benseal Thank you Helen!
- RT @bc_benseal: 3022 signatures and steadily ticking over every day. A long way to go BUT... That’s 3022 nudges to MPs and a whole load of…
- 📢 Keynote speakers announced for the Stronger Clubs Conference! 📢 The conference is FREE for British Canoeing memb… https://t.co/ajpDc68XVI
- @OIA_UK @OTS__UK @londonmountain1 Thank you 🙂🙏
- . @ChrisGPackham did you know? Currently, we can access less than 4% of rivers across England and Wales without fea… https://t.co/rQpUt1Grf7
- @siabost9deas @bc_benseal @GeorgeMonbiot Thanks Kenny :)
- RT @joeychapman27: I've Sighed the petition. @BritishCanoeing state that 2.1 million people paddle at least once a year, yet only 4% of r…
- @FraminghamEarl We're glad you enjoyed it 🙂
- RT @CRTEastMidlands: If everyone picked up just one piece of plastic each time they visited a canal or river, within a year there’d be none…
- The CACW petition isn't just about access... it's about becoming guardians of the waterways and having the ability… https://t.co/BHzahrRJnJ
- @tom_watson Thank you Tom 🙏♥️
- RT @tom_watson: I certainly will Ben. I’ve been out on the river in Worcestershire. https://t.co/5B4LHSyagh
- . @BillBailey as a fellow paddler, please do take a look at our campaign. Paddlers can access less than 4% of river… https://t.co/BwNeDU9TOD
- RT @bc_benseal: Hey @tom_watson you have been a great friend to our #clearaccessclearwaters campaign in the last year. Will you sign our pe…
- @MouseAnomalous @GeorgeMonbiot Not at all, they are two totally separate issues. We ask people to get on and off th… https://t.co/XppTobtvMK