Get out on the water
Canoe near you...
Canoe Near You
Find your local Club or Centre. Discover an exciting Event or Activity. Book onto a Course.
Tell us what you want to do and we'll do the rest.
- AMAZING to see our #ShePaddles club champions finally getting to take their FSRT qualifications ahead of their Padd… https://t.co/JkStS9e3xW
- TONIGHT AT 8pm, this weeks episode is all about mental wellbeing and the positive effects of being on the water...… https://t.co/Poe1jZVmy3
- Our podcast is also available on @Spotify and @ApplePodcasts - just search for 'The Paddlers Podcast' and subscribe!
- Did you know? Water firms discharged raw sewage into English waters 400,000 times last year! That's a 27% increase… https://t.co/00gJTN5UHm
- Congratulations to spot prize winner Kathleen Long! 🤩 Kathleen's won a Palm Robe for entering the… https://t.co/kWw5ENmBdS
- Want to be part of the discussions on inclusivity in paddlesport? Applications are open to be part of our Inclus… https://t.co/0GVx4PCd0y
- Have you taken part in the 5km Paddle challenge yet!? We’d love to see and hear of your adventures on the water!… https://t.co/N4ubuWrN1t
- 📣100 Day to go until the @Tokyo2020jp Olympic Games!! 📣 To celebrate, we caught up with our five selected Olympian… https://t.co/uWLiWJbucV
- RT @PrideSportsUK: .@BritishCanoeing is looking for Voluntary Chair & voluntary members for its Inclusion Advisory Group. More details on…
- In the latest edition of @ThePaddlerezine Chris Evans discusses pointers to promote a positive mindset to try to al… https://t.co/16jIktC1UD
- It's just 100 days to go until the start of the @Tokyo2020jp Olympic Games and we can't wait to see our athletes in… https://t.co/6K27KIhaXh
- RT @TeamGB: We’ve achieved a lot in the last 125 years. And we’re not done yet... This summer, at @Tokyo2020, we have the chance the write…
- Have you signed up for the #MillionMileClean yet!? Register your clean up with your club, or find a clean to join… https://t.co/koa3DA2Pbt
- Happy Ramadan Find out what it is like to paddle through Ramadan in the latest edition of @ThePaddlerezine as Anna… https://t.co/Do0sU5umFy
- This week's LIVE podcast episode is all about mental wellbeing and the positive effects of being on the water... an… https://t.co/Vhuo7dPN80
- RT @River_Care: Fantastic, well done and thanks to all of you. Looks a bit chilly out on the water today 🥶 @Ang_WaterwaysEA @AnglianWater @…
- @Healthyhappy50 Hi Jo, yes for canals you'd be looking at the secondary floatation device of the waist belt as a re… https://t.co/FjFhLWO4tb
- 📢 NEW RECOMMENDATIONS RELATING TO STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING SAFETY 📢 British Canoeing strongly recommends that you… https://t.co/V6GDfyM6pc
- Did you miss the @BBCPanorama special on river pollution last night? A sobering watch and proves the importance of… https://t.co/sXE6QpqOnN
- Buying your first inflatable SUP? Here's all you need to know... https://t.co/WwAeLaHYUj https://t.co/R21o4tHy2M