Meet the team
Get out on the water
Canoe near you...
Canoe Near You
Find your local Club or Centre. Discover an exciting Event or Activity. Book onto a Course.
Tell us what you want to do and we'll do the rest.
- Your body, your responsibility 💪 Olympic gold medallist Dr Tim Brabants MBE talks us through the notion of strict… https://t.co/kuBjreC6H1
- There are SO many places to go canoeing this Go Canoeing Week Stuck for inspiration? Type in a location into our c… https://t.co/JCHqm8PNRm
- @gocycling Hi, usually 5-10 working days. Your proof of payment and/or digital membership card you should have rece… https://t.co/YM8TS4Pw4t
- Anyone can be tested at any time @emwiggsy explains the importance of testing and how anyone can be tested at any… https://t.co/RBsh4FSt9p
- @GrantCribb Hi Grant, Sorry about that! We were having some technical issues with the form but it is now working again.
- For #CleanSportWeek We caught up with @emwiggsy for her top 5 pieces of advice around testing https://t.co/5UVrcI2i46 @ukantidoping
- Windermere Canoe Kayak Annual Summer Solstice 🗓️23 - 24 June 📌Windermere The Windermere Summer Solstice Lake Rac… https://t.co/cVWL8CiNdP
- We're supporting UK Anti-Doping's Clean Sport Week, 21-27 May! https://t.co/5OiibvMJhi
- Catch up with all the day's action from the Sprint World Cup in Szeged including a superb silver for Lizzie Brought… https://t.co/FurU4DmszO
- WC1: UPDATE - Results now OFFICIAL & a DQ for China's Danni Song in the WK1 5000m sees GB's 🇬🇧 Lizzie Brought move… https://t.co/kWDf6XlIOO
- WC1: MEDAL ALERT - K1 5000m BRONZE for battling Lizzie Broughton 🥉🇬🇧 What another amazing performance from the Rich… https://t.co/1LRQCuBtuz
- WC1: In the final race of the morning session solid paddling from @matt_bowley to finish 4th in K1 500m C Final. https://t.co/7CFxAKEDKk
- WC1: MK4 500m B Final U23s finish 7th & Senior crew 9th as they come together for a first season of racing in this… https://t.co/VHUjluJpe2
- WC1: GB's WK4 500m crew finish 7th in an exciting A Final. Emmily Lewis @deborahk15 @Hannah_L_Brown Amy Turner - g… https://t.co/MO2Is8m0if
- WC1: The WC1 200m gets more & more competitive now included in Olympic programme. 🇬🇧@katiejaynereid finishes 9th in… https://t.co/f0lhXjvq1K
- WC1: Great to hear @itsrebii on tghe live stream commentary for the finals this morning! https://t.co/bCoKkqnyLP
- WC1: WK1 200m Final @JessicaWalker10 gets out fast & finishes 6th in a tight race. Well done Jess 👏👏🇬🇧 https://t.co/auTt6AS5QK
- WC1: Next up for 🇬🇧@chloe_bracewell races well & finishes 4th in WC1 200m C Final https://t.co/5r5rIQuRja
- WC1: The finals are coming thick and fast this morning! @RachelCawthorn comes 8th in B Final of WK1 200m https://t.co/H6akUMkCi4
- How are you joining in National Go Canoeing Week 2018? Share your plans and inspiration for the week below, we'd l… https://t.co/9eNrPAXPjt